The notebook, craft and fine art brand for office, school and home.
Clairefontaine® have a rich tradition of producing paper products, and have done so in their mill since 1858. They began making traditional stationery products in the late 19th century, and in 1950 produced their first high-quality notebooks for students. The rest, is history.
Now famous for their premium paper notebooks, Clairefontaine inspire quality through its products including stapled and wirebound notebooks, art papers, craft products, gift bags and wrapping paper.
The Clairefontaine® name and logo are symbols of quality around the world. These notebooks and paper products of various designs are both functional and aesthetically attractive, over the decades becoming a large player in the European stationery market.
Back to School
Clairefontaine products are a must-have in stock for the ‘Back to School‘ period, with a range of notebooks, pads and pencil cases perfect for students. The range is suitable for all ages, including school, college or university students. We recommend that these are accompanied in-store with filing essentials from Exacompta such as ring binders, dividers and organisers.
New for 2022
- New additions to the expansive range of notebooks including Forever Recycled, Flying Spirit (new artwork) and Deyrolle-inspired Animalis range.
- Neo Deco pencil cases in 7 different styles.
- PaintON recycled pads made from 100% recylced paper – suitable for both dry & wet techniques.
- Exclusive art sets in partnership with German graffiti-inspired marker pen manufacturer – includes pens and Clairefontaine paper.
- New additions to the Kenzo Takada collection with a new gift set featuring floral red items.
Art & Craft Highlights
Are you a retailer or distributor?
Get in touch with us to discuss our products, prices and special promotions.