The notebook, craft and fine art brand for office, school and home.
Clairefontaine® have a rich tradition of producing paper products, and have done so in their mill since 1858. They began making traditional stationery products in the late 19th century, and in 1950 produced their first high-quality notebooks for students. The rest, as they say, is history.
Now famous for their premium paper notebooks, Clairefontaine® inspire quality through its products including staple and wirebound notebooks, art papers, craft products, gift bags and wrapping paper.
The Clairefontaine® name and logo are symbols of quality around the world. These notebooks and paper products of various designs are both functional and aesthetically attractive, over the decades becoming a large player in the European stationery market.
Clairefontaine products are a must-have in stock for the ‘Back to School‘ period, with a range of notebooks, pads and pencil cases perfect for students whether they are at school, college or university. These can be accompanied in-store with filing essentials from Exacompta such as ring binders, dividers and organisers.
New Highlights for 2021:
- Our Neo Deco notebooks are expanded with the Mid-Season collection
- Clean’Safe® antimicrobial notebooks
- Black Forest leather notebook collection
- An array of new stationery collections in our C02 catalogue
- The Goldline® Aquapad, a jumbo watercolour pad providing great value
- New PaintON pads, ideal for mixed media
- The Goldline® Studio Pad is new and improved due to popular demand
- Pastel Revolution™, the innovative freezer fixative, only from Clairefontaine
Are you a retailer or distributor?
Get in touch with us to discuss our products, prices and special promotions.