Clairefontaine is the notebook, handicraft and fine art brand for office, school and home.
The company is best known for making the first school notebooks in France. The Clairefontaine mill has been making paper since 1858 and stationery products since 1890. In 1950, Clairefontaine began to offer high-quality notebooks for schoolchildren and the rest, as they say, is history.
Now famous for its premium notebooks, Clairefontaine inspire quality through its products including staple bound and wirebound notebooks, diaries, address books, office accessories, boxes, paper bags and wrapping paper. The Clairefontaine name is a symbol of quality around the world. Our notebooks and paper products are designed to fulfil their functions and have become the must-have in stationery.
Explore the range
- 1951 (Back to Basics) – The vintage range with original notebook cover designs
- NEW Aïda – Oriental-inspired designs with an Egyptian flavour
- NEW Astérix – Licensed stationery range
- Age Bag – Leather effect covers for the vintage style journaller
- Calligraphe – Notebooks with the specialist French Séyès ruling
- NEW Chacha by Iris – an impressive floral blossom of prettiness
- Cuirisé – Genuine metallic leather pencil cases and pouches
- NEW Dragon Ball® – Licensed stationery range
- Europa – A fine collection of notebooks and pads with mottled pressboard covers
- Flying Spirit – Limited edition of vintage look notebooks
- NEW Funny Company – Quirky stationery with kraft cover notebooks
- NEW Hedera Helix – Organically-inspired leafy designs
- Koverbook – The innovative polypro notebook with two pocket flaps
- Lalla – Contemporary geometric patterned stationery
- Linicolor – A collection with a wide range of translucent colours
- Little Marcel – Licensed stationery range
- Metric – The extensive core range from Clairefontaine
- Minions® – Licensed stationery featuring the popular characters from Despicable Me®.
- NEW Mikado Lines – The on-trend collection with pineapples, geometrics and pastels.
- Mimesys – The waterproof and tearproof notebook cover range
- NEW Neo Deco – Inspired by the roaring twenties and art deco design
- Nina and the Other Things – Cute and poetic stationery collection
Popular Art Collections
- Carb’ON – Light-resistant black paper pads with a fine grain.
- Chartwell – Graph paper pads
- Crok’Book – Handy sized flexible sketchbooks
- Etival – The watercolour series with three different grains
- Fontaine – 100% cotton, professional quality pads for wet techniques
- Goldline – Multi-purpose pads and albums up to A2 in size
- Graf’Book – An everyday selection of sketchbooks
- Graf’It – A simple and economic micro perforated pad range
- Ingres – Tinted cotton paper with a laid surface for pastels
- Kraft – Rolls, reams and sketch albums
- Paint’ ON – Our best mixed media range with various paper shades
- Pastelmat – The trusted concept for the pastel market.
- Zap Book – Recycled sketchbooks with colourful covers