Crafty fun for all the family
The story of Décopatch began in 1993 in a small garage in the heart of Lyon, France, where an old cupboard was gathering dust. One day, its owner decided to bring it up to date by sticking coloured paper on it. The concept was born!
A fun way to bring old, damaged or faded objects back to life, it was an immediate success in France and has gained a huge following. Décopatch develops and then creates papier-mâché supports to decorate.
Benefiting from a strong reputation throughout the world, Décopatch is now established in more than 60 countries, including Great Britain through ExaClair.
Décopatch is a fun creative leisure technique that is accessible to everyone! All you need to start are a brush, some glue, a sheet of paper… and that’s it! Décopatch paper can be applied to all surfaces, both flat and irregular, and to all materials (plastic, glass, wood, metal, papier-mâché, polystyrene, terracotta, porcelain, etc.). With more than 300 different paper patterns and 800 papier-mâché supports, the possibilities for personalisation are endless!
Highly appreciated by children, the Décopatch technique helps develop creativity, dexterity and concentration. Children will be proud of their creation.
This activity is perfect to liven up a birthday party or to share quality time with the family.
The products are sold in hobby, toy, arts and stationery shops.
New for 2022
- Updated selection of decoupage papers.
- Pocket collections which feature 5 assorted patterned papers, with new packaging design.
- Limited edition foil papers in the “Texture” range including Garden of Paradise (plants and leaves), and Gourmet Boudoir (sweets and cakes).
- Waterproof macrame hangers and papier mache vases including the new “Cracked Eggs” for Easter.
- Brand new packaging design for Mini Kits with brighter colours and decoupage-style sides.
ARE YOU A RETAILER OR DISTRIBUTOR?
Get in touch with us to discuss our products, prices and special promotions.