High-Precision Modelling Clay, Made in France since 1989
Originally created in 1989, Plastiline® became part of the Exacompta Clairefontaine group in 2021. This modelling clay has always been manufactured in France.
Plastiline® is a non-toxic and high-precision modelling clay. It is sulphur-free and ready to use. The accuracy of reproduction is within 1/10th of a millimetre. Plastiline® is renowned for its excellent hold and keeps its volume. The shape of your artwork will not incur any changes, but can be remodelled multiple times as the product will never dry in the air.
Plastiline® is intended for diff erent types of users:
- Industry for prototyping, impression taking, moulding and area circumscription
- Sculptors for the creation of mouldings and models which can then be used to make moulds
- The artistic field with the creation of film sets
- Restorers of antique objects, the world of jewellery and crafts
- The general public who wish to do modelling.
New for 2023
- New 10kg weight option available in France, Great Britain and Germany
- A soft 30 Hardness Plastiline is now available in Ivory, Light Grey and Dark Grey
- Set 6 Plastiline Blocks launched, each weight 80grams and come in all existing colours and hardnesses