Thinking Clearer. Going Further.
Exacompta originated in 1928, and is one of the best known brands for filing and office items. Over the past 30 years, the brand has expanded its production, and is home to a number of filing, desktop and office stationery products. Their wide product portfolio originates from the UK, including the Chartwell, Guildhall and pressboard designs.
Each product is designed with purpose in mind, whether this be for office, home or education and as a result, many of these products, such as desk accessories, include a warranty of 5-25 years. This warranty shows the trust Exacompta holds in the quality and durability of its products, whether it be based from paper, card, metal or plastics.
Exacompta products are environmentally responsible. Many of the products are FSC® or Blue Angel® certified, proving to consumers they are responsibly sourced or made from recycled materials.
Chic and refined organisational products made from recycled and recovered materials.
Filing and organisation products crafted from card coated in vegetable oil for water resistance and durability.
New and updated on-trend pastel fresh colours for some of our Back to School bestsellers.
New for 2022
- The Maia collection brings new vibrant organisational solutions made from fully-recylced materials.
- The Teksto collection respects the environment by using card coated in a vegetal oil which is easy to recycle whilst remaining waterproof.
- Expanded collection of desk mats with flexible faux leather and frosted PVC options available.
- Expanded range of display accessories including aluminium poster frames and plastic wall pockets.
An array of stationery products, including filing essentials, desk accessories and photo albums.
Explore the current designs and collections available from Exacompta.
* designates ranges with complementary Clairefontaine, Calligraphe or Rhodia products
ARE YOU A RETAILER OR DISTRIBUTOR?
Get in touch with us to discuss our products, prices and special promotions.