The ExaClair website is designed to be accessible on all online devices using popular web browsers. These primarily include Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari, making over 83% of online browser usage (source).
If you are having difficulty reading this website, please follow the below instructions to increase/decrease font size. For specific queries, please feel free to contact us.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar (Three Dots).
- Select ‘Settings‘.
- Click ‘Advanced‘.
- In the ‘Web Content‘ section, use the ‘Font size‘ drop-down menu to make adjustments.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Press the ‘Alt‘ key to display the menu bar or Tap or click View
- Tap or click ‘Text size’
- Choose to make text larger or smaller than the size on the screen
- Click the ‘More Action’ Button on the top right of your browser (three dots)
- Click ‘Settings’
- Scroll to the ‘Reading’ section
- Change the ‘Reading View Style’ and ‘Font Size’ as appropriate.
- On the menu at the top, click ‘View‘, then go to ‘Zoom‘.
- Select ‘Zoom Text Only‘.
- To enlarge the entire page, choose ‘View‘ then ‘Zoom In‘, or press the Command (⌘) and Plus (+) keys.
- To enlarge only the text, choose ‘View‘ > ‘Zoom Text Only‘, and then choose ‘View‘ > ‘Zoom In‘