Free Herbin Glass Pen Set
- This promotion is organised by ExaClair Limited, on behalf of Exacompta and Herbin.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, except employees of ExaClair Limited, the Exacompta Clairefontaine group, alongside their families, suppliers, or anyone else connected with the competition.
- Free Herbin Glass Pen offer only available on selected wedding albums and guest books from the Exacompta range. Availability subject to stock.
- Offer only available on purchases made between 7am 02/04/18 until 11.59pm 31/08/18. To claim the free Herbin Glass Pen, a proof of purchase (receipt or paid invoice) should be submitted via our website or posted, along with the name, address, email address and telephone number of the purchaser to: Free Pen Offer, Exaclair Ltd, Oldmedow Road, King’s Lynn, Norfolk. PE30 4LW.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, mislaid, under stamped or damaged in the post. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
Win a Family Photo Experience
- This promotion is organised by ExaClair Limited, on behalf of Exacompta. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, except employees of ExaClair Limited, the Exacompta Clairefontaine group, alongside their families, suppliers, or anyone else connected with the competition.
- Closing date of the Family Photo Experience competition is 11.59pm, 31/08/18. Entrants must submit their photo using the exaclairlimited.com/photography/win competition portal online.
- The prize for this promotion is a family photo experience by Virgin Experience Days. For clarity, ExaClair Limited are not directly affiliated with the chosen provider of the prize. Prize for the promotion is subject to change. Should this be necessary, a suitable replacement prize of the same or greater value will be provided.
- Entrants must be aged 16 years or over. Proof of purchase will be required for the winning entry (verified once the winner is selected). One winner will be selected at random from qualifying entries.
- The copyright of all entries will belong to the promoter for future use, including both online and offline marketing. Participants should be aware they may be expected to participate in post-event publicity. The panel of judges will include at least one member who is independent of the promoters.
- Final decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be selected and notified by 01/09/18. Additional terms & conditions relating to the Virgin Experience Days can be viewed at virginexperiencedays.co.uk/family-photo-experience.
Facebook Christmas/New Year Promotion 17
- The ‘Clairefontaine Notebook Collection’ (CNC) and ‘Exacompta Travel Kit’ (ETK) promotions are two separate promotions run by ExaClair Limited, a subsidiary of the Exacompta Clairefontaine group.
- The ETK promotion is open from 13/12/2017 and closes 11.59pm 27/12/2017.
- The CNC promotion is open from 03/01/2018 and closes 11.59pm 17/01/2018.
- Entry is open to United Kingdom residents, aged 18 or over. If you are under 18 years old, you confirm you have received your parent’s or guardian’s consent to enter into these terms.
- Participants must have a valid Facebook account.
- An entry is deemed as a ‘page like’ and ‘account mention / tag’. Both these actions must have taken place on the same account at time of selection for entry.
- Prizes for the promotion are subject to change. Should this be necessary, a suitable replacement prize of the same or greater value will be provided.
- There will be one winner of the prize named CNC and one winner of the prize named ETK in their respective promotions. The winner of each promotion will be announced after the competition closes. Each winner will be notified by the promoter by Facebook Messenger, and given 48 hours to respond. Should no response be received within this time, the promoter reserves the right to allocate a replacement winner.
- Any gift cards and prizes forming part of the promotion cannot be exchanged for substitute products or monetary funds.
- ExaClair Limited are not affiliated with, nor do they endorse, Facebook or Amazon.
- Employees of Exacompta Clairefontaine and respective family members are not permitted to enter either promotion.
- Competition terms are subject to change at any time.
- The prize selection at time of publication, is as follows:
Clairefontaine Notebook Collection Promotion Prize
Prize consists of:
- 1x 114844C Zoe Glued Notepad – RRP £3.74
- 1x 83286C ‘Gouettes de pluie’ Stapled Notebook – RRP £2.49
- 1x 5810Z Europa A5 Notebook – RRP £3.65
- 1x 5803Z Europa A4 Notebook – RRP £6.30
- 1x 482/1156Z Europa Minor Pad –RRP £2.59
- 1x 162012C Rhodia Head Stapled Notepad No. 16 14.8x21cm – RRP – £4.06
- 1x 13600C Rhodia Head Stapled Notepad No.13 10.5×14.8cm – RRP £1.42
- 1x 9020C Rhodia Orange Pencil – RRP £1.31
- 3x 8556C ‘Pupitre’ Wirebound Pad 7.5x12cm – RRP £7.17
- 1x Amazon Gift Card in Gift Box – £30 Denomination
Exacompta Travel Kit Promotion Prize
- 1x 52134E ExaBoard Flipover Clipboard – RRP £18.26
- 1x 88634E ExaGraphic Portfolio – RRP £38.94
- 1x 51234E ExaBinder Ringbinder – RRP £15.83
- 1x 5404E Hidentity Passport RFID Fraud Protection* – £13.13
- 1x 5402E Hidentity Double Card RFID Fraud Protection* – RRP £8.35
- 1x £30 Amazon Gift Card in Gift Box – £30 Denomination
*Passport / Bank Cards / Excursion not included
Twelve Days of Stationery
- This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) courtesy of ExaClair Limited, is open to all UK, NI and ROI residents aged 18 or over only, except employees or family members of employees of ExaClair Limited or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
- The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is promoted by ExaClair Limited whose registered office is at Oldmedow Road, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 4LW and is subject to the following terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out below applying to each of the prizes.
- The prize winners will be randomly selected by computer after each closing date and winners will be notified by ‘direct message’ after this. One winner will be randomly selected for each Prize Draw.
- No purchase is required for entry. Closing date for entries is at 11.59PM on day of posting, with twelve separate prizes to be won daily between 13.12.16 – 24.12.16 inclusive. The duration of this promotion is twelve days.
- Maximum one entry per person per day.
- The Prize will differ each day, and will be clearly visible and defined on the relevant Facebook page. A list of these is available on request during the promotion.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
- All entries for each Prize Draw must be received by 11:59PM on the respective Prize Draw promotional date.
- Entries will be valid only on the Facebook social network in line with clearly stated entry conditions. An entry is deemed to be a ‘post share’ and ‘page like’ for Facebook entries.
- Prize winners will be notified by direct message on the respective social network by ExaClair Limited and must respond within 48 hours to accept the Prize following notification of having won the Prize. In the event of non-acceptance, no answer or failure to accept within the specified period or for the dates available, ExaClair Limited reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize(s) awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entries (and the same acceptance criteria as provided under this condition, will apply).
- By entering the Prize Draw, the winners consent to take part in any publicity accompanying and/or resulting from this Prize Draw.
- ExaClair Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Prize Draw (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
- ExaClair Limited reserves the right to cancel or modify this Prize Draw at any time at its sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.