Website Production Department
Following continued business growth, a vacancy has arisen for a Manufacturing Technical Co-ordinator at our Production Department in King’s Lynn.
Work tasks undertaken
– After training, proficient in running some of our automated large volume production machines, with the skill to be able to changeover jobs, set-up and adjust the machine to take different materials, product types & sizes.
– The talent to respond to first line machine stoppages, breakdowns, quality issues by working with the Manufacturing Grade 3 Machine Operatives, so you can problem solve and fixing these highlighted issues.
– For more long term issues you must be able to co-ordinate improvements with the Engineers or Production Manager so these highlighted issues are also eliminated.
– Using the daily data produced for each machine, support the Production Manager and Team Leader for the area, by challenging and identifying existing machine failures then suggest those areas for improvements, to ensure targets are meet.
– Able to identify, develop, plan, co-ordinate and act as an On-Job trainer for the areas training needs.
– For breakdowns, using your mechanical knowledge, you must have the talent to be able to identify then communicate and if required support our Maintenance Engineers in solving the root causes.
– Able to write basic work instructions.
– Be able to act as the deputy for the Team Leader in their absence.
– Mechanical knowledge & aptitude
– Experience of operating large automated machinery
– Ability to work under pressure
– “Can do” attitude
– Good communication skills
– Good attendance and timekeeping
– Able to meet deadlines set
– Ability to work unsupervised & using own initiative
– Supervision skills
Hours of work
Monday – Friday, 6am to 2pm, including 30 minutes break. 37.5 hours per week
Holiday Entitlement: 26 days annually plus bank holidays
Pension: ExaClair provides a company benefits pension scheme
Parking: Free on-site car park and bike racks
Events: Regular company social events
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org