ExaClair is an award-winning manufacturer and distributor of stationery, art and craft products located in King’s Lynn. As part of the Exacompta Clairefontaine group, our brands are recognised worldwide for their quality. We are looking for the ideal candidate to fulfil the following role, and join our expanding team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proficient in the use of driving forklift trucks including clamping trucks.
- Able to drive an electric tug, with 8-metre long trailer.
- Perform all required tasks for picking, issuing and distribution of raw materials to our production areas.
- Unloading delivery vehicles, inspection of goods received, receipting of goods, storing of raw materials within our warehouses and processing returned goods.
- Daily basic maintenance and clearing tasks.
- On a daily basis, collect waste from production areas and dispose of the waste in the correct manner as specified within our rules for recycling.
- Ensure the accuracy of raw material stocks, using our Perpetual Inventory count method.
- Proficient in the use of operating and charging pallet lifters.
- Interpreting basic work instructions; completing work tickets & basic recording of shift information.
- Experience of operating different types of forklifts
- Ability to work under pressure
- “Can do” attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Able to meet deadlines set
- Ability to work unsupervised & using own initiative
- Able to supervise the end of line inspection operative
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday, 7am to 3pm (including 30 minutes unpaid break) 37.5 hours per week
- Competitive pay package
- Holiday Entitlement (26 days annually plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Company-wide social events
- Free on-site parking
The deadline for this role (Raw Materials Warehouse Operative) applications has been extended. To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.